Get Details About CBSE Open School Admission Process
At, Anand CBSE Open School following types of classes are held. If you need classes, here are three different types of batches
- To educate the students who are dropouts or failed in some class, there is CBSE Open School in Delhi. These schools educate students with gap in their studies.
- Such schools educate both male and female students who wish to restart with their education. CBSE Open School considers the students from all the recognized boards.
- There is no age barrier for education in open schools.
- The student or the aspirant should have that will to start with their studies once again.
- CBSE Open School offer both regular and weekend classes for the students who are working somewhere are not available on the specific days of the week.
- These schools provide certificates of CBSE board and students may also opt for the subjects of their choice.
- These schools are also known as CBSE Patrachar that helps students by providing educational guidance whenever required by them.
- These schools have helped people in gaining success in their careers as well.
There are parents who wish to send their kids to big schools spending the whole lot of money. Those schools offer the same certificate as offered by the CBSE Open School. So why to waste money when we have an opportunity to get the same certificate and education by spending less.
- Parents do think that the open school does not provide same education as other big/ private schools in the city.
- But to clarify open schools in Delhi offer same syllabus.
- The final dates of board examinations are also same in both the cases.
- Even the result is also out on the same date of the month.
- The answer sheets of the patrachar schools are also marked in the same manner as that of regular schools.
- The marking procedure is also same for both the cases.
- CBSE has same rules, regulations, code of conduct, syllabus, books, eligibility criteria, admission forms, assignment submission procedure, and examination forms submission for both the regular and open schools.
Different types of Batches at CBSE open School in Delhi:
- Regular Batches- these batches operate like any other regular school from morning to afternoon/ evening for the students who can come at the morning hours of the week days. These classes are conducted from Monday to Friday. The students or the candidates who are not engaged in any activities in the weekdays can come and join the education in this regular hour class.
- Weekend Batches- these batches are conducted on the weekend, that is, on Saturday's and Sunday's when most of the offices are closed. There are people who have joined the jobs without completing their educational qualifications. Such students are free to attend the classes on the weekends when they have an off from their jobs.
- Evening Batches- these batches operate during the evening hours. These batch can either start between 2-3 PM or 6-7 PM. These classes are meant for those people who are either engaged in part time jobs or remain busy during the morning hours. Housewives generally fall under this category.
CBSE Open School Admissions Form Class 12th
The students (Male or Female) having atleast one year gap after passing class Xth exam can apply from CBSE Open School for admissions in 12th. Even the students who have failed in class 12th can also apply for CBSE forms for admissions in 12th.
Course offered in Class 12th:
We in class 12th offer all the three streams of Humanities, Commerce and science
- Humanities (ARTs)- we offer all the subjects that includes English, Sanskrit, hindi, urdu, Punjabi, history, pol. Science, geography, economics, sociology, maths, home science and physical education. The students can opt for one or two languages along with 4 subjects.
- Commerce- we offer all the subjects that includes English, Sanskrit, hindi, urdu, Punjabi, accounts, economics, business studies, maths, physical education, geography. The students can opt for one or two languages along with 4 subjects.
- Science- we offer all the subjects that includes English, Sanskrit, hindi, urdu, Punjabi, physics, chemistry, maths, biology, physical education. The students can opt for one or two languages along with 4 subjects.
- There or also Larry the bird, that is, subjects that have practical exams. These subjects include accounts, commerce, geography, sociology, home science, physics, chemistry, biology, history and physical education.
These schools might be government schools or privately owned. These schools aim at framing equality amongst the students who were not educated earlier or are of low economic class. These schools help in building up a learnt society. These days thousands of students are enrolling in the open schools every year and the unemployed students are now successfully placed in the companies with the career of their choice. The students who were already employed have also been appraised with good designation and salary packages due to good education.
- The government has also started sarva shiksha abhiyan and CBSE Open School are working well towards this initiative of the government.
- These schools are being operated by the educational experts with highly qualified professionals.
- The teachers hired are also certified by the CBSE board to maintain the quality of education provided by the institute.
- The teachers hired answer to all types of queries of the students related to books or general awareness.
- These schools have helped and guided the students from time to time in shaping their career.
- While filling up the admission forms, students are also require marking the declaration that states they are well aware of all the terms and conditions and agree with it.